or Connect

Posts by bigdaddyp

Bring out your dead?
GUGI? Is that short for gullible.?
As I understand it, USB 2 tranfers are faster than what the flash memory of an iPad can write. So what would be gained with USB 3?
I wouldn't be surprised if in a year or two Apple releases a Apple Tv with an A6x processor and app store access. I think it could be a sneak attack on the console market.
It is sucktastic, but for a truly horrible experience, try Gawkers awful Kinja system.
I have purchased a total of three iPad 2's for the kids. I think my oldest will be getting the iPad mini for Christmas as she will probably appreciate the extra portability.
I'm very jealous, the local megamart was out of them today.I'm sure nearly every one on this board can understand feeling Jazzed over an apple.
Honeycrisp might work, if they go back to PowerPc chips and do a combination Macpro/easy bake oven.
I used double sided sticky tape to stick a small hard drive for my time machine back ups on the back of my iMac. Even if you it was there it was impossible to see unless you turned the iMac around.Too redneck?
I am not sure it needs to be thinner, I would just like better battery life and better, more even backlighting.