or Connect

Posts by bigdaddyp

Honeycrisp might work, if they go back to PowerPc chips and do a combination Macpro/easy bake oven.
I used double sided sticky tape to stick a small hard drive for my time machine back ups on the back of my iMac. Even if you it was there it was impossible to see unless you turned the iMac around.Too redneck?
I am not sure it needs to be thinner, I would just like better battery life and better, more even backlighting.
Wouldn't that be more prejudiced than bigoted?
How many times did he say no, but really meant no not yet, or it's not good enough yet? 
They go out of their way to make sure apps already written for the ipad2 will run on it, what else do want? How about a little cheese to go with that whine?
Never mind, piped by message above.
I am still happy using my ole whitey core 2 duo iMac. Of course I don't do any video rendering. It's just so cheerfull to look at that I hate the idea of replacing him.Yeah the current model specs are starting to get a little long in the tooth, but I bet no retina displays till summer 13.
They really aren't harping on the technology itself, more that Microsoft is claiming/claimed that a device with half the dpi is going to look better than the ipad3 screen, by using some slight of hand.
I have had this problem on my AT&T ipad3, when I get to Michigan I have to turn off Lte and set it to set time manually. Still on IOS 5.x.Meh, known carrier problem, probably something similar happening to iPhone 5.