or Connect

Posts by S10

Maybe they are dropping the product for a new one? Or maybe thy prefer to concentrate on the iPod line and leave the rest for the accessory makers? The AppleTV is another story... It is not a success because of 2 reasons: 1. no connection to most TV's (y reason not buy one) 2. no rental videos... People just don't want to buy all those movies they're watching.. that's why I got netflix..
For all the negative comments here.. please look at what other phone makers do.... like Nokia and Moto... exactly.. they do the same... in the phone business prices drop faster than in any other segment. Of course I would have preferred to pay the $399 price, but I knew I was paying a premium for being one of the first to have an iPhone and didn't care then and shouldn't care now.
what a waste of money... can't these companies make a living with NORMAL business practises?
Although it looks like it, this is not about money but about the distribution of video, TV shows but especially Movies. Apple owns the music industry download business and the music moguls hate it but there is nothing that they can do about it. The TV/movie companies don't want to be in the same position as the music industry and are trying everything possible to weaken Apple. But at the same time they don't have a clue on how to get the download business organised in a...
beige logo would have been nice
15' LED backlit LCD screens are already difficult to get.. so imagine 20' and 24'
Why? My iPhone did come with a free power supply.Ok, noticed you corrected you post.. but basically, you didn't need t buy a separate cable, but you did because you don't want to unplug the other one...
it is included.
You can't loose what you don't have yet, can't you?
Oh no, now I want not just the small iPhone but the big one too!