or Connect

Posts by IdleWanderlust

With my original iPad mini occasionally on reboot it hangs on the Apple logo with a white bar. After somewhere between 15 - 20 min it loads and works normally. This might of been happening to other users.
Have you tried a complete restore and set up as a new phone? I also have a 5 (work supplied on the sh*t I mean sprint network). I haven't noticed any power drains. Battery life has been the same as far as I can tell.
Maybe it's just me, but I haven't yet updated my 2.3gz Quad i7 to the just released update and am still running the shipping version of 3.2 which came on my install media and the brightness control didn't work on it either. I can only assume this is an issue with 3.2 in general on the new systems and was not caused by the newest update.
While I have read just about all articles on the iphone the one I posted shows my personal feelings as to why this phone is not worth the hype. I myself was in my local apple store standing around a macbook with another apple associate watching the updates of the keynote and was very excited about the product. One key problem was that it is not open to all carriers which makes it difficult to like a product that is already selective on who may buy it and further...
I updated the chipset with the newest drivers from intel and updated the video drivers. Video seems to be working pretty well. hopefully I will not have anymore issues. going to try a DVD now.
i tried installing the intel drivers direct from intel and that did not solve the problem. haven't tried installing updated audio though. as for what type mostly diggnation and dl.tv both of which work and play just fine under macos, also happens when watching DVD's.
This one little article from tuaw.com sums up why the phone is worthless and a smartphone is better. And before the flaming starts I am writing this on my MacBook, and also have a PowerBook G4, iMac G5 and and Apple IIe, so definatly not an apple hater, just a hater of crappy products. Apple needs to know that for a phone like this it needs to be functional and upgradeable. This looks like a rushed attempt to make the investors happy. "The lucky Gizmodo guys got...
I have a Black MacBook C2D with 2GB of ram however video playback is to say the least awfull under windows. Video is choppy and audio stutters frequently. I have no such issues under MacOS X when attempting to view the same content. Could this be a Bootcamp issue, driver issue or just a bad video card. Also before anyone thinks it could be the lack of a standalone graphics chips I also own a Dell Inspiron 700m with an intel graphics adapter and only 1GB of ram and have...
2 gig in my Black MacBook C2D
untill they add t-mobile support the phone is completely worthless. What good is an apple phone when they don't even allow any and all customers to buy one. Specs mean nothing with out the phone being open to all carriers.