or Connect

Posts by success

Oh no. 10.11,12,13 and so on? They can't do it forever! 10.111? Maybe OSX -> iOS I guess in the far future.
So close to OS XI I wonder what it's going to look like.
Yup, thanks to me, my girlfriend just jumped ship from Docomo to Softbank. Having an iPad, iPhone, MacMini and two MacBooks in my apt tends to influence people :)  Since Softbank has a promotion for people who ship and she paid cash for the iPhone she is only paying approx $30 USD / month for a brand new iPhone 5 with unlimited data. That's insanely cheap in Japan. I look at my contacts and about 70% are on SoftBank. These are all Japanese people too. The only ones...
I can't help but think that Ives could've designed something just as nice for a few tens of thousands.   People weren't complaining about the clock design with iOS 5 so why do they need a 21 million dollar clock design?    Regardless of how much they are willing to pay or how much $ they have, I just don't see this as a smart use of $.     Since they were sued everyone found out that it's an "iconic" design. Before that no one except for maybe a handful of...
Well if they end up finally losing the other billion dollar suit maybe Sammy will have to put a notice saying We did infringe.
Ok so unlink the accounts (delete biz page from personal page). Set up new biz page using a different email address. Gotcha.   Thanks
One moe thing You suggested to keep them separate (not linked). Well it would be just as easy to find me even if the accounts weren't linked. I don't see how it would be better to unlink them. Also it's easier to tell people in the personal page to LIKE the linked biz page no?
Thanks John Smith isn't my real name So, since I already linked the accounts by creating a business page from the personal page should I just delete that biz page? Logout of FB and create a separate biz page using a different email address? Can I use the same email address? Thanks
eg. I am John Smith. I run a company called Fun Designs.   

I was reading that in this case (because my name is not the business name i.e. Martha Stewart), it's best to use your private name for your private FB page and then maybe create a linked FB business page for your business. 

It doesn't have to be linked though. I personally have already created the business page via my personal page so in my case it is linked. Should I unlink it? Is that possible?

#2.)...
So Notes syncs across all my devices. Why do I need this?