or Connect

Posts by success

I hope some day I have a daughter I can spoil too. You seem like a nice Dad.lol How (i)ronic.
My credibility? It's a forum. You obviously take forums way to seriously. That's the info I found. If it's wrong post a piece of evidence to the contrary that is more than just heresy so I can learn from it. You haven't even posted something to show that the iPhone was designed before the Prada phone which I personally would like to see. And even then just because you patented something before me it doesn't mean you thought of it before me. I can think of a design for a...
While I was writing this there were many posts and it appears that your findings on market share reflect what I was saying. I hardly see anyone with Apple products here. If you go into an Apple store those will be the only people with any sort of Apple product. The stores are never busy. They are like clothing boutiques that sell a rare product and have a niche following.Apple stole the iPhone design from the LG Prada Phone. The trend is going towards luxury phones and LG...
It's definitely not clunky. A touch thicker maybe. Fits in my jeans pocket and you can't do that with the iPhone but you won't care about that if you are buying the iPhone. The flip phones here are a touch wider merely because they have rotating displays for the camera and TV. The display rotates and flips over. I think the iPhone or similar phone will do really well over here as long as it's below about $200 USD and is TV ready. The deal breaker is the TV. It's free...
yeah I was going to post my monthly bill as I figured someone would ask It's not any more than my bills were in Canada/US. About $60.00 USD. It can be higher than North America but it can also be a lot cheaper. Everyone's situation will be different. I'm using AU by KDDI. The fastest growing kodomo on the block. My phone is the Casio W51CA. Take a look at the flash site. Quite nice. Oh and I made a mistake my phone has a 2MP camera. I was going to buy the Aquos I think...
Strange thing is that the apple site says the iphone guided tour download is 175MB. Well actually it's 318MB. Weird. Regarding the lack of space. I sync my iPod Nano every day because I download new CD's every day. No big deal for me. I think it's odd when people say I load my music onto my iPod and I don't need to change my music that often. If you listen to the same 6GB of songs all the time I feel sorry for you. And ipod Nano's aren't just for music. I'm always...
I found out that S3 destroys your widgets which most Mac users use I'm sure. I also found out that MSN Messenger crashes every time you close a MSN window while S3 is installed on your machine. This is a known bug. Read about it here. 99.99% of the world uses PC's so yes I still have to use MSN Messenger to chat. But hey that's what a Beta is about right? That's a copout. A bug as serious is that shouldn't be in a Beta imho. How do you release a browser at the same time...
yeah you know...where they removed the UFO's from the photos of the moon landings that they never did
I bought a new Canon Pixus iP6700D photo printer here in Japan. It is the Pixma 6700D in North America. After a month it has been giving me an error message. On the Canon LCD it says, "Error U150 The following ink tank cannot be recognized". OS X corresponding error reads as, "Error Number: 1684. The following ink tank cannot be recognized. Cyan [7e]".After searching a few forums I found this thread at fixya.comSeems pretty nuts. Cartridge is brand new but the chip is...
Every time you close a conversation window in MSN Messenger with S3 installed MSN will crash. This is a known S3 bug. It is recommended to stay away from S3 as it also breaks widgets. There is a new S3B update but it was just a security update.