or Connect

Posts by success

As far as I'm concerned the the the...?
I have my Bittorrent client ready to download the next iPhone 5. Should download within 30 minutes
I think you may be right.
Are they really going back to the fugly rounded curves? I love the slick shape it has now. Looks much more contemporary. Hmmm
You're not trying to say the MBA can come close to an iMac in performance are you? If so, I'd like to know why because then maybe I'd get a MBA or MBP + external display (or two) instead of an iMac for audio / graphics stuff. How does the performance compare with a "15 MBP and an iMac? Would like to avoid buying a bigger iMac and buy a MBP or MBA if there isn't much difference in performance..
I think he's already made it.
Anyone know what that alphabet writing app for kids is?
What about Japan?
No HD camera and no 8GB RAM option is a shame but I'll still be getting this this week and giving my white MacBook to someone. Question is should I wait 3 months to see if new MacBook Pros will come out because I already have an iPad2.
lol I JB my iP4 for ONE reason. The carriers in Japan suck. SoftBank they makes you sign two contracts if you want to use an iPhone and 3G iPad. Hell no I'm not going to pay $100/month for a phone bill then another $50 - $100 month for an iPad. You kiddin' me?So instead of them stickin' it to me, I stick it to them and tether my iPhone & iPad with MyWi. Works beautifully. You even get the proper universal tethering icon in the network list. In saying that, I've found that...