or Connect

Posts by success

The screen in the back says, "get ready for a kickoff".  I guess that was his cue.  
I can vouch for that because I found the tilt perspective by mistake while trying to zoom in lol   It's quite nice. 
Hmmm could be a genuine spelling error or done on purpose.    "From here on out" sounds like Apple.  Could be a cryptic message meaning "Hear it -> distribute it".  Maybe Logic X has some kind of social sharing additions and things like that.
Expect a downward spiral to APPL $500.00 because of this.
Or they could get their products taken out of China; the land of soon to be 2 billion people.
LOL'd
  Amazing, you guys finally understand.   It is sad and true that you'll never know what it's like to really enjoy a computer/mobile device unless you own an Apple product.    I commend you for your honesty and maturity.
  In his defense crap can't speak  :)
If Google Maps was still there crowd sourcing wouldn't be nearly as effective; They had no choice. However they should've released it declaring it as a beta and informed everyone crowd sourcing would be needed for a while. If I was an exec I also would not have included Google Maps to ensure the quickest crowd sourcing possible. That's all regarding data only. With respect to the quality of the 3D maps etc that's a mystery I don't know anything about. 
  The main gripe isn't that iMaps is incomplete or that it lacks correct data. It isn't even about Apple not declaring iMaps as a beta when they should have. The swarm of contempt is due to Apple not keeping Google Maps for another year or two while it improves to the point where the majority of users are satisfied with iMaps and/or 3rd party offerings i.e. metro routes. Especially when it now appears there was still a year and a half remaining on their contract with...