or Connect

Posts by success

What are you talking about. A stock iPhone needs the home button. That's why it has the home button. You cannot get to home with many apps without clicking the home button.   You're not talking about those accessibility options are you? Cause they're very different.    The home button has a few uses that aren't covered by the multitouch gestures. For example, when you hold the homescreen icons to go into edit mode, you pretty much have to press the home button to get...
I haven't used the home button for about 3 months and I'm loving it. All my actions are done with gestures via the Activator app (requires a JB). I don't see why this isn't possible for Apple to do on the new iPhone if people have been doing this for a long time already via JB. I'm sure Steve intended for it to be done with as well. The home button defeats the whole purpose of the technology. 
If you change your mind, I'm the first in line to the Apple Store Honey I'm still 3G Take a chance on me
Exactly why I JB to get FaceTime over 3G which works just as well as it does on WiFi. Now with 4G/LTE there's even more reason to JB because these mo' fo's aren't allowing it even though it's fully capable of it. I don't agree with the argument that if you open it up for everyone the network will be laggy. Millions of people will not be using FaceTime at the same time. It wouldn't be more than a thousand people at any given time which the network is fully capable of.
I do have one of those
We're giving this guy free PR because why?
You're still crazy and I'm laughing now. Now what?
Exactly. No different than Fox.
Man, this has been available as a JB tweak since the camera came out. It's quite amusing seeing how many changes Apple has made because of the JB community.