or Connect

Posts by success

I know you have your fingers in a L shape on your forehead right now.
Have always been intrigued by this bit of history.
But you were the first poster. How did you know no one would have nothing to say? There are more posts and counting below your post.Funny thing is my iPhone is more of a computer ever was in 2000. Does as much if not more all in a touch UI.
In other news, Toyota outsold Porsche, Levis outsold Diesel and peanuts outsold cashews.
Actually It is now well known within the community that Apple purposely releases updates with really mind boggling missteps [blatant openings] so that they can observe, study copy and reuse ideas that hackers/designers have implemented. Sometimes the ideas are so original and/or require real talent that they hire those people. Other times it's just easier to rehash or tweak a new idea and use it in a new update without recruiting/head hunting. If you think this is not the...
I quoted two unrelated posts that are...related
I don"t think so because the JB already works with 5.0.1.
I'd like a vegemite sandwich please.
Great ad. Come buy our phone. You know, the one that no one is willing to wait in line for.
George might fit the role if he's not his usual debonair self. Noah seems like such a wimp. Can't stand his acting. Especially in Falling Skies. Belch.