or Connect

Posts by success

In other news, Toyota outsold Porsche, Levis outsold Diesel and peanuts outsold cashews.
Actually It is now well known within the community that Apple purposely releases updates with really mind boggling missteps [blatant openings] so that they can observe, study copy and reuse ideas that hackers/designers have implemented. Sometimes the ideas are so original and/or require real talent that they hire those people. Other times it's just easier to rehash or tweak a new idea and use it in a new update without recruiting/head hunting. If you think this is not the...
I quoted two unrelated posts that are...related
I don"t think so because the JB already works with 5.0.1.
I'd like a vegemite sandwich please.
Great ad. Come buy our phone. You know, the one that no one is willing to wait in line for.
George might fit the role if he's not his usual debonair self. Noah seems like such a wimp. Can't stand his acting. Especially in Falling Skies. Belch.
All my music is ALAC so at 30mb per song...I think I'll pass. Storage ¥ would be through the roof.
But can you listen to it from the cloud WITHOUT downloading it to your device where it takes up space? Because streaming doesn't mean it has to be in the device. You know, can we listen to it like LastFM or other streaming service?
Can you actually play music FROM Match/Cloud or do you have to download the file to your device first? I'm assuming it's like photo streaming where you can view (listen to) the file as well as choose to download it it to your device. So Photo Streaming = Match for music? Viewing an image file is a lot different than streaming/listening to a music file so I wonder if it will be skippy/glitchy.