or Connect

Posts by MuncyWeb

Practically every touch screen cell phone company out there is copying Apple. It really is amazing that high-paid designers can't come up with something more original. I see these cell phone commercials and about 3 or 4 seconds in I realize it's not an iPhone. Come on people, where is the challenge? Fan since my first Apple List II (still own it!)
The world is moving too fast for it's own good. Even Apple doesn't have enough resources to keep up with technology any more. Makes me want to go out and plant a garden, live in Amish country and sit in a rocking chair with a nice cup of iced tea...mmm.
Oh yeah, that is what I desire the most, a start menu. I truly desire to click a button that says START in order to turn something OFF. To go through clients' start menus just to gain access to their hard drive contents - yeah, that's real helpful. Oh, and let's throw a few more setup wizards in there too -- I can never have enough magic in my life. Remember the talking paper clip? Ah yes, those were the days. Here's to an operating system that stays out of your way. 
Next up, "How to turn your Dodge Viper into a Ford Pinto!"
Amen to that! Imagine if people put as much time, money and effort into fighting for their rights in court instead of fighting for 3G speeds. What liberty we could have. CarolinaLiberty.com
A perfect example of a lack of personal responsibility in this country. People fail to protect the product they purchase, and so they blame the manufacturer for faulty materials. Furthermore, owners everywhere get only $15-$25 out of it? Hardly worth the waste of time it took to get this accomplished. It seems Americans want to be handed everything on a silver platter. The government takes care of us from cradle to grave and we have the "right" to sue anyone over anything....
"It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." -Henry Ford http://www.CarolinaLiberty.com
"...because they change things, they push the human race forward..." You've definitely changed things Steve. Take it easy and get well soon!!
Yep, that's what you call freedom. People died for the few freedoms we have left; at the very least we should be willing to fight as well. I wish one of these big companies would get a bit patriotic and fight the government for once. They all just seem to bend over and take everything. Ever heard of the rights to the fruits of your labor?http://www.carolinaliberty.com
Just trying to learn a little that's all. It's one thing to hear about the laws, bailouts, etc. on the news. It's another to actually read the legislation that is being enacted in this country. Pick and make fun if you will, I've heard it before -- and so have the people who predicted all this from the beginning. I don't have all the answers, but I'm actively searching. I figure that's a fairly responsible thing to do. "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a...