or Connect

Posts by MuncyWeb

Great points, Patrickwalker. I agree!
How ironic that smart phones have been so far developed that they have HD video, high res-photography, thousands upon thousands of apps, and a touch screen interface -- yet even my old Treo 650 and my Dad's old Nokia grayscale phone (6150?) that he has remained so dedicated to and has stocked back-ups of this phone purchased from eBay, both have fewer "reception issues" than these high-tech iPhones and Droids. I am assuming this is because these phones have little antenna...
Oh absolutely. Filling the ocean with oil is a huge step forward.
I must say, I LOVE following the flash debate. I'm on the edge of my seat!
THANK YOU! I've said it before and I'll say it again LET THE USERS CHOOSE! I too am with the diabolical TV networks on this one (though my family disconnected our TV "programming" a good while back).
"A dollar of what?" The dollar is not a THING, it is a unit of WEIGHT MEASUREMENT. Americans have been so dumbed down, we believe that somehow these PAPER slips that we carry around are so powerful. Even the federal reserve will tell you that these Federal Reserve Notes have no intrinsic value. Only our faith gives it value. Why would Apple need to reward someone for telling them something they already knew? If they set up a rule that said people can only use plastic to...
Why not just skip the formalities and go ahead and implant the RFID chips in our arms. Slap a few 6's on our foreheads while we're at it.
And do-it-yourself home gardens fall short of the mass production of today's chemically altered farms, but that doesn't mean that a few of us still like to do things the old fashioned way and grow our own fresh produce. If it works, don't fix it. Just because something is "NEW" or "POPULAR" doesn't make it right for everyone. "To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best – night and day – to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle...
Historically speaking, traveling in America has always been a right. Technically NONE of us should have tags on our cars. Unfortunately most Americans see coercion as law and recognize unconstitutional acts as binding.
Amen. Who's life, liberty or property has been damaged here? Who is the injured party? Yet another case of the "city government" complaining about something just to wield its unlawful power. So the sign blew off the building. Was anyone hurt? Put the sign back up and make sure it's secure this time! Accidents do happen; that's the nature of life. Should we create a new prohibitive law every time something goes wrong? Preventative laws only grow out of control and bring...