or Connect

Posts by ksec

I dont have a problem with memory if they actually have a fast SSD. But they dont! With swap, HDD is going to be the biggest bottleneck.
There is a different between;   Spinning a (possibly) negative message with marketing speak to defense its company, ( Which Apple is really really good at )   and flat out lying.
Oh hell yes they are. The most advance SoC Node ( excluding Intel ) are coming from 20nm TSMC and Apple are using the majority of it. I still dont believe the Samsung A8 Story. Yes Apple can scale and make SoC in both Fabs. But it is not like the the manufacturing of SoC are the bottleneck of iPhone Production. Assuming even at 65% yield rate TSMC could produce at least 20M SoC for Apple per month. And I think with Apple's huge volume the yield should be better then that...
Looks like Johnny has a beer belly.
Where is this news coming from? Samsung has little 20nm production. Heck They dont even call their 20nm volume production. 40% of Apple A8 is a huge deal! Or has Samsung decide to leave 20nm just for Apple?    
 The reason why A8 isn't being fabbed by Samsung is because Samsung decided to skip 20nm and go directly to 14nm. Although A9 was suppose to go back to Samsung on 14nm, recent development has seen Samsung 14nm may be delayed, and TSMC managed to speed up their 16nm+ by a quarter. Which means with the current close collaboration between TSMC and Apple they are likely to continue and work together on the A9.
It is interesting that both Intel XMM7260 and iPhone 6 both pass China Mobile certification on the same day.
Well, how about an explanation to why not support Bluetooth 4.1?
Apple are getting 15-25bps ( 0.15-0.25% ) from those banks.
33K ? China Mobile must have been really disappointed with that.