or Connect

Posts by ksec

I think that is what's going to happen assuming the board leaks are correct. Edit. The measurement shown in Geekbar Board A : 61.52 x 98.66mmBroad B : 51.14 x 95.52mm
 Well you should read the bit just before what you highlighted  
 LMAO. Geekbar has been pretty accurate source in previous leaks as well. ( And there are actually a few more photos shown with size measurement ) Assuming the board leaks are correct, then the 5.5 will likely be a secret design. Hence why we haven't seen anything about it. And that the Pegatron isn't actually getting more total % iPhone orders, but likely Foxconn will be the only supplier for the 5.5" iPhone. While Pegatron gets more of the 4.7" orders. 
 Meta cases isn't expensive. The total cost of casing in the overall BOM is tiny. Plastic and Metal is more of a market segmentation rather then cost. 
But why? Would be great, So then Apple could hide those iPad numbers from the Wall Street guess work. LTE 6 is pretty much guaranteed.  Apple has 3 options.Qualcomm 20nm 9x35 modem, the most likely choice since it supports CDMA.Intel 7260, should be much cheaper then Qualcomm but does not offer CDMA.Or their in house 4G baseband Integrated into A8.  
If it is an iPad Nano, then it would have the same problem, 1 resolution in 3 difference screen size? 5.5 would be about 450PPI. Although I wouldn't mind an iPad Nano with VoLTE capability.
If Apple ever consider making the switch, I am sure this will be very help to them   Translate x86 Machine Code Into LLVM Bitcode http://blog.trailofbits.com/2014/08/07/mcsema-is-officially-open-source/
Well that was a problem when the first iPhone came out with only GPRS network. Now 4G LTE is even faster then my god damn ADSL Home network. (Sigh). In the next 2 - 3 years the world will move to LTE-A, micro-cell, VoLTE, and hopefully pCell. The mobile network has never been better. Of course this is mainly a Asia and EU perspective where LTE deployment are ahead of US. But it is not like US mobile network aren't improving. And we are very likely to see the first LTE...
 Arh, I actually meant the A9. Yes 14nm from Samsung and 16nm+ from TSMC are all facing problems. I can see why the rumours now suggesting A9 will be going to TSMC too, where it was previously suggesting Samsung. May be Samsung over promised on 14nm. And the sudden move of "trying" 16nm+ by TSMC looks like a reaction to it. I think Apple are waiting for the final minutes to decide which one to choose for A9 SoC.  
 Or you mean the A9, which has been rumoured to go back to Samsung's 14nm.