or Connect

Posts by ksec

While Digitimes are often wrong about anything Apple related,  The highlighted part pretty much says it all.
Just to point out, The total cars sold in 2013 is around 65M.
1. I dont get how part of the story about Samsung getting orders for A8 as well. Because they simply isn't. Unless Apple decide to make 20nm A8 and 28nm A8 as well. Samsung's 20nm isn't ready, ( that was three months ago ) and they have been concentrating on 14nm.   2. Intel 14nm isn't coming in 2015. It is the end of this year or have product shipping for Holiday season.  If you include the ULP series then Intel is at most delaying 14nm by a quarter or two. Not a year...
I think next year @ TSMC 16nm will be the time to switch over to their own CPU.   By doing so Apple could cut their price by at least $150 without affecting profit margin. And actually earn a lot more in the higher end since CPU / GPU cost could remain the same.   With the help of Windows 8, iPad and iPhone Apps Ecosystem, as well as serious gaming on consoles and casual gaming on iOS devices, there is less and less reason to stick with x86.   
How do they get the Apple Store off the Grid? Do they even have a choice in the city centre location?   Or do they plan to generate the total Apple Retail electricity usage with solar panel and send them back to the grid?
Oh Come On people. If you are on the Apple camp, you should at least "try" to understand apple better.   Do you ever see Apple advertise their battery capacity? Do they ever tell you that on their keynote? No. Why?   Its because Battery Capacity Dont Matter! What matters is the experience. Or how long you can use it for. Which is what they do tell you, how many min of Internet Browsing, and Music Listening etc.   I could drain out your 10,000 mAh battery ( BTW mAh...
 Thx. And Exactly what i meant. Sorry if I it didn't come across well enough. Just imagine, Tim Cook admitting being gay would have roughly zero impact in US ( Heck, I would say it may have positive impact ), but took deep hit in China, India or other developing countries? After all we are talking about potential of hundreds of billions market there. Just want to say it again. Just leave him alone.
 Has the column, or American in general still think the world == America? In spite of civil rights from where?Most if not all FT 500 are multinational. Have luck trying to explain that to those country that civil rights hasn't advanced ( So to speak in American points of view ) And i continue to think whether CEO's sexual orientation, or the support of sexual orientation ( Brendan Eich ) are entirely their own business as long as they keep it to themselves. Please just...
Before cars were ever invented, if you ask the consumers what they wanted they will tell you they want a faster horse.
Because Apple, under SJ, doesn't want to use donation and charity as a way to PR and market its company. Unlike many many others which do. (That is not a necessarily a bad thing.)