or Connect

Posts by ksec

I guess we are in the same boat. Buying Beats for 3.2B is exactly like paying $320 for Beats Headphone.
I just read more interview and info on Jimmy. And i still not convinced.   He keeps talking about feel of music and what not. All those pitch are great. But the simple fact is Beats is not even good quality headphone for Christ sake. And he mentioned EarPod sounds crap, and Steve like it sounds flat. Well may be Jimmy has a special taste on Bass? Because apart from Bass nothing in Beats Headphone is good. And the Earpod is one of the best free headphone i have had over...
Apple could have spent 3.2B on their Cloud and DC and create a Lock in that cannot be easily rivaled.   Instead they buy Beats?   And saying Beats are premium? I think they are high quality,but definitely not in the premium range. B&W are premium.   All Just because of Iovine? Unless the contract say acquiring him would get Apple the Music Streaming Services at the rate Apple want, otherwise this is just insane.
I could never quite get what iTunes Match is all about.   It allows you to download? / Stream ? music that iTunes see if you already have the CD ripped MP3 in your HD.   What does it prevent people to BiTorrent thousands of CD Ripped MP3s and get the advantage of iTunes Match for only $30 / 40 a year?
Ship times improve to 3-4 weeks from 3 - 5 weeks. That is more like rewording things rather then improvement.
So how much cheaper is it? Why is the Cheaper price in the headline?
 Like I said, On a 16:9 AR.   If you do 21: 9, the next likely AR 4.7" is 10.97cm × 4.7cm5.5" is 12.84cm × 5.5cm Since there is an minimal and maximal width of a phone for comfortable use. Both are very unlikely.
It depends on what you call a Phablet. 5.5" definitely is. 5"? marginal, some would say it is the largest phone size. Some say 4.7" is the barrier for calling a phone. Again one have to consider bezel.  Without it i did say 5" is definitely a phone.   Going back to China, it is very likely China will get close to 60 - 80% Phablet penetration. As it could likely be the only computing devices they will ever own. Which is definitely not the same in Japan when computer...
A 16:9 ( Or iPhone 5 AR )   ;   4.7" Screen would have display size of 10.4cm × 5.86cm 5.5" Screen would have display size of 12.17cm × 6.86cm   So Something is not right with those design docs vs rumors.
Just days after me any wizard were discussing why the heck Mac Pro ship times are still in weeks.   And to me this isn't really an improvement in shipping time at all. They have merely shifted the top and low end of numbers of weeks a little. By all means you still have to wait a month before you get one.   P.S - By the way is that photo really from Apple Press, surely it cant be right?