or Connect

Posts by ksec

I am just wondering, is it legal for Apple to invest into their supplier prior to using their component on open market, and then sell it later to make profits?  ( But not selling them before Apple dumping them ).
I am interested in Visual VoiceMail, I hope this mean Apple could finally offer Visual VoiceMail without the blessing of those Stupid Carriers.
AI didn't report on the other chip that Broadcom introduce, its newest NFC solution that i see as being the first particle solution for all NFC things and may well get Apple's approval.
When will the west learn what's truly Samsung really are?
Just what exactly has Apple done with all these DataCenter? Purely in terms of innovation or even achievement Apple gets Zero marks for its backend. And the scale Apple are handling now and going into future, they seriously need to get their hands on server hardware and software to ensure things working properly.
So the iPad will get a bigger 12" version iPad Pro as well as a Nano version 5.6" iPad Nano. But what difference does that make if an iPad can do Phone calls as well? If anything, Apple may make Facetime Audio the default option. But I wonder why will other people call to Facetime Audio Devices? Again Zero Bezel will still make a 5" iPhone Possible for one hand use.
Telsa's Batteries are nothing special. And have little connection and common with Apple's usage. Which are based on completely different characteristics.   The meeting happened last year. And as someone has pointed out, this may have more to do with Solar Panel, which Elon is the president of Solar City. Apple is currently using it in huge volume for its Datacentre.
Apple, actually pay their Tax. And What about the company that do no evil?
With Tim Cook's record, it is very likely we wont see large 5" screen with iPhone 6 either. Since he said it would make sense only when the technology is ready. Clearly he thinks we are not there yet.   As with all my previous post, 5" screen would equals to the width of the Original iPhone. To market that as a possible one hand devices with 5" screen means that there should be zero bezel.   Even though Apple surprised us or literally anybody in the industry including...
The problem with All the Mac's pricing now are Intel. Which is commanding the largest BOM cost. And getting a Haswell Refresh next year definitely isn't worth it. And AMD isn't giving Intel any pressure at all. To lower ASP without affecting margin, Apple will need to find something to Replace Intel CPU.