or Connect

Posts by ksec

If Nvidia is an Target then they should Buy ARM first. Which is only 3 - 4B. But even ARM is far too expensive at P/E 55...... with only 150M of Cash. Again, Apple should buy more prperties for their Apple Store instead of renting it. Just Choose the top 100, high Profile store. I would love to know more about Universial Display. It looks good, but i thought Kodak owns the major patents regarding to OLED. How does UD compare?
Well it is too late now, but next time, or next chances, Apple should buy those high Profile Apple Store instead of renting it. That should put 3 - 4 Billion into good use and investment. Drobo is good too, but i dont think it take much work for Apple to create an Equivalent one.
Argee, not only iTunes client, but everything from Server, Client, Network Distribution, needs a lot of re-engineering. Using iTunes to navigate everything inside the Store ( App, Music, Podcast .. ) is slow, any current web-based Store response faster. And since it is not web based and does not bound to Web based development restrictions, everyone expect it to be much faster. Itunes Software in itself is slow. Unless tunes means something else, why does it have Apps...
Nice, Sounds like some 007 .....
I am hoping 10.7 will bring true 64bit, revamped and more cleaned API, more slimming ( we can get rid of ALL 10.4 dependency now. )
I am looking for a Mac Mini Size, Quad Bay External Drive. Something like 4 x HDD Aligning them up vertically with Firewire 800 option.
I am thinking of Getting a Mac Mini Server and Airport Express. With a Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adopter. How can i make so that each time i switch to that HDMI connection on my TV. I will get a Media Center Like Screen? Something Like Apple TV Style.
Just wondering if this is available in SL Server?
You cant even get SSD as an upgrade option in iMac.
I have someone keep arguing with me that iMac uses Desktop Graphics Chip. The worst thing is si couldn't find any concrete evidence to prove him wrong. I am 99.9% certain it uses Mobile Variant of ATI and Nvidia with different naming Scheme. ( Like without the M and Mobility branding )