or Connect

Posts by ksec

I am pretty sad by the fact that Next Gen Intel wont have SATA 3.0. Which is an important update for SSD. If Apple were to include SSD in their Mac Product Lineup then it would properly use either next next Intel or a New Nvidia Chipset ( If they sort out their license ). Which should feature 3G IO ( PCI - Express 3.0 , USB 3.0, SATA 3.0, Bluetooth 3.0 )
Exactly, overheating. Apple needs to seriously consider making some very efficient cooling for their iMac.
Honestly, an 2GB Memory version with 1.8Ghz and smaller HDD would be better. Since 2GB memory will dramatically improve the OS performance. With 1GB, the 9400M already took 128 as Video Memory. So unless Snow Leopard do something to cut down memory resources, 1GB iMac will feel a little slow.
I think now anyone who has wrote "Worked for Apple " in their CV gets some special treatment ....
Which software do you use and why do you think it is better then others?
Oh, so normally Sync would backup my SMS already? The problem is would it be possible to restore this backup onto a different iphone?
I want to Backup all my Contacts and SMS messages. Then i could sell mine now, and get a new one once it is out. Any idea how to do it?
16:10 - the closest to Golden Ratio, 16:9, apart from being cost effective doesn't actually have any advantage. It properly also depends on SJ view on it. If he is a 16:10 guy then we may never see 16:9 on Mac.
So they are not avalible online yet?
Arh... thx, no wonder why 802.11g is god damn slow even when i right next to the router.But cant those be processed by the controller itself rather then a genric CPU?