or Connect

Posts by ksec

Arh....... No wonder why. I have always thought the two look extremely similar.  Then Why AI decide to use a photo that has absolutely no relation to the article?
Sometimes the more I think about it. It does make sense. Apple doesn't want to rely everything on September. Now they have iPad, Mac Pro, Macbook ( Aligning with Intel Roadmap ) and iPhone. The problem is consumers only have so much to spend every year. Most of Apple's competitors tried ( or not ) to release a Phone with similar time frame and ALL failed. All the Air, gossip and topic were totally sucked out by Apple's Vacuum. Unless you decide to push very very hard in...
I wonder why it is so late. Some of these aren't even going to be shipped until late Jan with some part of the world starting only shipping in Feb. Which means mass availability of this is in March or later.   There will be Haswell-E with DDR 4, and Doubling the speed of SSD by using PCI-E 3.0 instead of the current PCI-E 2.0. Along with Next Gen Fire Pro GFX within 6 months of March.   I wonder what is the issues with the delay. Since you are essentially buying...
Well, but you cant deny that there is a HUGE market waiting for a bigger screen iPhone. Because While the Note 3 may not be selling that well. Most other Android Phone still have 4.3 - 5" Screen Size. Apple would need to take away the Bezel in order to create a Phone that has larger screen while still works with one hand.
I am really hoping this is Apple opening up their Lightning Design for USB 3.1 Type C Port.
I am just going to play with Numbers a bit.   Apple needed a Bigger iPad for Certain type of Activities. Cashier , Display is one of them, designer, medical uses etc.   12.9 " Res at doubling of iPad Air, 4096 x 3072 = 396 PPI   Another Rumored iPhone Devices at less then 5"   4.95" Res at 1.5x of the iPhone 5 , 1704 x 960 = 396 PPI   I am going to guess and play by the rumors, the bigger iPad Pro wont be a Huge hit ( comparatively to iPad Air and Mini ). But...
Everything Wizard said.   Semiaccurate.com Are usually dead wrong about everything.   Basically Samsung cant handle the A7 load, which for the first time ever is being simultaneously used by three Apple Products, the iPad Air, iPad Mini Retina, and 5s.
I dont like the header. Even as an Apple user I find the word Junk Phone insulting.  Especially when you put the range up to $215. Which is ridiculous. Because you can call Sub $100 Junk. But there are a lot of phones at $215 which are very capable. They may not have the best design and quality software ecosystem like Apple. But they are anything but JUNK.   And it is exactly these kind of Attitude that makes more people hate apple for no logical reason.
 You are taking the manufacturing consideration over developer consideration. While using the same 326PPI would be great. Resolution does not make any sense. It isn't a iPhone 5 Multiple. Nor It is a iPad Multiple. You are basically creating a third category of devices that developers had to take care of. And NO, it is not as simple as another Fat Binaries. If that is the case Android wouldn't have fragmentation problems.  ( Fragmentation isn't only OS version, screen size...
Qualcomm are still developing the best BaseBand chip. And if both company Roadmap is any indication, it will continue to be this way in the next two years. Intel have some serious work to do to leapfrog Qualcomm.