or Connect

Posts by ksec

Many people properly know much more then i Do. but a few point. ZFS really is an FileSystem for Server Space. Since Apple is an Consumer company, how do their BEST selling products benefits from it, Macbook, and iPod / iPhone ? ZFS - is not energy efficient. the amount of CPU cycles and memory required simply doesn't suit the current Consumer Mac. ZFS is good, very good for servers, but how much revenue does apple earn from Servers? TimeMachine and Snapshots, there are...
I believe we still have more juice to squeeze out in the software department. But i think that is going to take another 2 years or so of refining. Because finally they are not trying to find the best method, the safest method, most convenient method etc... but the most power efficient method to code their OS and apps... and i think that will take a bit more time. iPhone OS is first step in that direction.
Actually, am i dont the only one who are not in the " Who cares " and " i dont like it " camp. This is much better. I hate Getting SD card out of card reader. Now it is much easier.
Um...... I pretty sure AI got this wrong, Since the Old iPhone 3G supports OpenGL ES 2.0 anyway.
Finally we get the confimation that it is at least SDHC... I Cant wait till more SDXC card and reader to come through though.
Will ever see Apple doing something like the Current M$ offering, Backup of your SMS, Phonebook inside MobileMe account. If they do then i am more then willing to sign up.
That is why i always have problem understanding Apple's pricing system. $29 for all of those?? Its a STEAL!. It must be the calculation of owing an Apple Laptop that has already subsidized the cost of OS development.
Its a Dell....
Exactly my thought. I was surprise no body mention much of it. $300 + , you get a faster processors AND 128GB SSD.... i thought the higher price Macbook Air is a much better deal. In fact, if you compare to others it is a "steal"
Last time i heard the Chip inside iPod Touch and iPhone are actually Bluetooth 3.0. Firmware upgrade will unlock that features. However both the new iPhone and Macbook are still using the 2.1+ EDR.....