or Connect

Posts by ksec

Personally i dont think Apple will make an Special version of iPhone only for China. However they will likely make a cheaper version iPhone that Fits China Requirement and sell it Internationally.
It will definately be LTE, the question i always ask is, Name me ONE advantage WiMax has over LTE? As far as i am concern it has Zero.
I haven't touch iWork or Office for a long time, but last time i checked, iWork is faster, easier to use and just better i every way except iWork only has less then half features then Office. Hopefully Next Gen iWork could truly replaces Office.
LG makes some 20" E-IPS Panel, so next generation iMac could very well use that. Although i expect it to upgrade with new Intel CPU as well, so may be October - November timeframe. With the new price drop from Intel SSD, i also hope Apple will use them as well.
So bascially HTTP Straming is a Chopped version of Progressive Download. Another good open standard Apple is adopting.
Am i the only one who thinks 1 Billion USD is a bit expensive for a server farm, and for a company that is no where remotely related to Internet Applications. ( Unless Someone tells me iTunes is half as large as Amazon ) I suppose apple will be using Xserve themself..... Apple must be building up the next big thing.. ( I hope )
Like i Posted in other thread / forum. The rumors were complete BS. Semi Accurate used some old news with his "secret" insider to generate completely false report. Nvidia has important role in defining OpenGL and OpenCL. Their upcoming ION2 will be even more powerful then todays 9600M discrete Graphics.
From the Rumors Mills, and Intel investment, it seems Arrandale's graphics wont be based on previous Intel GFX. It will be based on PowerVR SGX..
Lets Clear up a few confusion.That is like comparing Apple to Orange. If core number means anything, Even Mid Range ATI has 320 "core". Not to mention GTX280 and 8800GT are Desktop Class. Apple mainly use Notebook Graphics.In Long term; 3 - 4 years, Yes. In Short term, it merely means those Larrabee instruction will be avaible inside the CPU. Some of them will make appearance inside Sandy Bridge. Which is at least a year away. I guess the liscense problem isn't as large...
My problem is, the new iPhone OS 3.0 already make my iphone much faster. So how much of performance different will we see with S?