or Connect

Posts by ksec

I have been using a 60GB HDD as my main Hard Drive for 3 - 4 years. And i see no capacity problem. As are Data grows it become much more important to backup to external Raid 1 or Multiple HDD. So let say 60GB SSD is enough for main stream. 10GB for OS and 20GB for App. You do have 30Gb left for your frequent access files. Flash isn't going to change much from now till 2010. Apart from being cheaper. However Controller and software;the current limitation of SSD, will get...
That is why i saidMay be it wont be included ( or tuned on ) until Apple release a Apple Home Server. Which the clients will then install the OS update to interact with Apple Home Server ZFS system.
That is exactly my thought. I dont think ZFS will ever caught on in Client Side. ZFS will properly included in Client without much advertise. Because it is simple not a user wanted feature. May be it wont be included until Apple release a Apple Home Server. Which the clients will then install the OS update to interact with Apple Home Server ZFS system. As we need more storage and backup. We would want to move those large HDD to outside. Keeping the Client Slim. By the time...
Something i dont understand since i am not a Business Person. Why Rent Floor Space and not Buy them? Especially during the bad Economy?
Wondering if it is any faster then previous version?
Simple truth. Like most others have pointed out. If government really do care about NON IE, they should start designing their website to be Firefox , Saferi Compatible.
Like others have said. It simple means OSX will now be used on more then just computers. iPod Touch, iPhone, Mac, AppleTV, HomeSever ( What ever that will be called ) And many other future product that will use OSX.
Apple TV, Possibly 9400M technically, is perfectly capable of playing 1080P Video. With some optimization and proper software support. Mini, i have previously thought yes, but someone pointed out the simple reason why not. Atom is not 64bit. Which i think rules Atom out of the Mini equation.
What a funny Guy, He said What a way to start the day as if he does nothing wrong. Right, Mr Chen, Go and start a video podcast, and tell others to download Illegal copy of Windows, and how to crack WGA...... Honestly, Why Mr Chen is still working inside Wired is beyond me. I dont understand why he is not fired yet. C&D Only? If SJ wasn't on leave he would BE MAD and have wired on Court NOW!. However if he had post it with how to make it on a Retail Copy of Mac OSX...
Why would you think that is the case? DisplayPort 1.2 Will support that resolution. Good Question. Although i would like to ask the same thing. Why we all dont just use Micro USB Port or even Mini USB Port and Get Rid of the Big USB Port? Well, technically DisplayPort is much better then HDMI. Like Firewire and USB. Except this time around. Firewire ( DisplayPort ) is Free.