or Connect

Posts by ksec

I hope most Apple website dont get viewed by PC tech savy users. Because it is becoming very obvious that most Apple website have little or NO technical knowledge. Flash as RAM ? And this is not the first time either.
Snow Leopard - If it comes with a 29.99 Quicktime Pro as default. Would means you are actually only paying $99 for it. So, $99 to make you mac faster. Should not be too hard to sell for Steve Jobs right? After All, Snow Leopard will be so fast, you mac will Boom again
That sounds like a iPod touch with GSM function........
Yes, Apple should enforce some standard on their Printer drivers. So those ugly stupid printer manufacture get their act together.
1. Just Sell the iPhone as Stock handset. 2. Apple could do it with cash coupon / vouchers. Very popular in China.3. Have a special deal with China Unicom just to piss off China Mobile.China Mobile does not even have WCDMA liscense. I dont understand why Apple is still bothering with them.Unless they have a huge pile of iPhone2G....
Well, it better be thinner, faster and quicker... and larger screen... Toshiba New Touch phone looks awesome.....
I think Apple should hire an exeucitve to keep an eye out on Papermaster. Mr. Scissorsmaster would be nice.
Considering Graphics Drivers now have around the same amount of source code as an operating system. The complexity of Graphics Drivers are really getting out of hand. It is no wonder why apple is having trouble getting drivers right.
Is Not OLED. Since during these economy we do not expect OLED to be price competitive for the next 3 - 4 Years at least. It is something Apple wanted for a long time i think, other then OLED. E-IPS Panel. Nothing much is known yet. Some Site speculate on the E as Enhanced. However source from far east thinks it means Economy. It is much cheaper to produce, and go down to size as small as 20"; which is very unusual for IPS Panel. ( New iMac 20"Screen anyone? ) ...
I have been using a 60GB HDD as my main Hard Drive for 3 - 4 years. And i see no capacity problem. As are Data grows it become much more important to backup to external Raid 1 or Multiple HDD. So let say 60GB SSD is enough for main stream. 10GB for OS and 20GB for App. You do have 30Gb left for your frequent access files. Flash isn't going to change much from now till 2010. Apart from being cheaper. However Controller and software;the current limitation of SSD, will get...