or Connect

Posts by ksec

Beating them by a few percentage combined = wide margins?
Yes, because I think Apple customers happens to understand Apple to a varying different level. Then there is the Anti Samsung which helps a bit.   But honestly Apple market share is reaching to Single Digit in South Korea. There is going to be lots of work for Apple to do.
I would just like to point out iPhone lowest market shares happens to be ......... South Korea.
It is not that I hate Beats so much, or Beats makes crap headphones. Its just the price. I dont want Apple giving me dividends which they did. Do they have too much money now that they dont know how to use?
Assuming the latest rumors is correct that Apple will have a 4.7" and a larger 5.5" combination. Would you rather have these two size or just a single larger 4.9"/5"?   Since all three size doesn't makes much sense at all. But wondering what people may prefer.
2) Fair Enough. I guess in this comparison I say it is a draw. Because Apple isn't focused on EarPhones, and hence while they are pretty good in quality, there are much better ones out their at that price range. And its funny you make that comparison, because Apple in-ear phones is famous for its lack of bass. While everything beats does it full of ( uncontrolled ) bass. 1. Is not that Beats make crap. If there wont any comparison it would of coz be better then many other...
I guess we are in the same boat. Buying Beats for 3.2B is exactly like paying $320 for Beats Headphone.
I just read more interview and info on Jimmy. And i still not convinced.   He keeps talking about feel of music and what not. All those pitch are great. But the simple fact is Beats is not even good quality headphone for Christ sake. And he mentioned EarPod sounds crap, and Steve like it sounds flat. Well may be Jimmy has a special taste on Bass? Because apart from Bass nothing in Beats Headphone is good. And the Earpod is one of the best free headphone i have had over...
Apple could have spent 3.2B on their Cloud and DC and create a Lock in that cannot be easily rivaled.   Instead they buy Beats?   And saying Beats are premium? I think they are high quality,but definitely not in the premium range. B&W are premium.   All Just because of Iovine? Unless the contract say acquiring him would get Apple the Music Streaming Services at the rate Apple want, otherwise this is just insane.
I could never quite get what iTunes Match is all about.   It allows you to download? / Stream ? music that iTunes see if you already have the CD ripped MP3 in your HD.   What does it prevent people to BiTorrent thousands of CD Ripped MP3s and get the advantage of iTunes Match for only $30 / 40 a year?