or Connect

Posts by Lavery

I have just purchased a OCZ Vertex 2 SSD for my late 08 MacBook Aluminum. I am plan was to replace the HDD with the SDD to put the OS and programs on and keep the HDD for music, movie etc. But i have been told when you replace the HDD you have to turn of the heat sensor? Is there anyway i can put the SDD where the DVD drive was and get my MacBook to boot from it? Thanks for you help
Thanks tried it with my network open and i still got the "Cant connect to network" most be a bum radio. Thanks for the help
Have just changed my password to WPA and it hasnt worked does your password have to be a certain length? Also tried WPA + WPA2 and WPA and none of them worked. Thanks For The Help
Ive posted this in the Genius Bar so this can be deleted Thanks
The title says it all. Ive spend two hours the day trying to get this thing to connect to my network and it just wont work I go to setting and it picks up the network and i enter my wep key and it says "Can't Connect To "name" Network" I've tried enteing my Wep key, changing my wep key, restarting my routor and putting $ in front of the password. Ive looked all over the net and found nothing that helps. PLZ PLZ PLZ help Thanks David
The title says it all. Ive spend two hours the day trying to get this thing to connect to my network and it just wont work I go to setting and it picks up the network and i enter my wep key and it says "Can't Connect To "name" Network" I've tried enteing my Wep key, changing my wep key, restarting my routor and putting $ in front of the password. Ive looked all over the net and found nothing that helps. PLZ PLZ PLZ help Thanks David
Would like to see Apple and Sony get together and come up with something new
Its not that advanced its just a project that im working on. is there anyway that i can do it? Thanks for the help
Thats it, no new cpu or anything ?
Doing Course Work for collage and need a wee bit of help. I have 5 Scene's and one of them is the main page, when i test the file it always loads up the worng scene. I want the scene called mainmenu to load up first as it is link to the other four, does anyone know how to fix this??? If you need anymore info just ask. Thanks