or Connect

Posts by tomkarl

We ordered two phones the second day of pre-ordering. Had a ship date of 7/14. They have shipped them early and will be here on the 8th. Doesn't look like a struggle to meet demand from this household's perspective - your mileage may vary.
I'm sorry if my sarcasm was lost on you. I do understand that it matters to those who have gotten their orders in. Two of us here have been trying all last evening and since 3:30 am today to no avail.
Doesn't really matter what the ship date is if you can't even put an order into their system.
Consequences to those on Wall Street for misleading people or causing financial losses? Are you new here?
Looks like I'll be sticking with Quicken 2004 - at least until the G5 iMac holds out anyway. Agree that this software is way too expensive for the features. Plus it only took them forever to come up with this. Been promising a Mac version forever.
Have to agree also! There are already do many RFID chips embedded in hundreds of consumer products that are sitting in everyone's homes.
I'll also gladly continue to pay the $100. It's an excellent value for the money, IMHO
Excellent!
That the ISP's are hit with traffic that they aren't getting any revenue for. At some point the ISP's aren't going to allow AT&T to continue to dump all their traffic onto the ISP's network. BTW, love the login name.
I told you that if enough of us called and demanded it, they would turn it on.