or Connect

Posts by tomkarl

I just placed a call to AT&T asking them where my MMS and tethering services were. Three rungs up the ladder and no one has an answer. I urge all iPhone users to call them and demand to know where these promised services are. Their lame "we are working to be able to provide the best experience" means nothing.
While I'm not the poster you are questioning, I'll answer anyway. They represent thieves who feel they are entitled to do as they wish with no consequences. They and their actions should be hated - IMHO.
You make a good point about counterfeiting from their current customer base. Leads me to wonder (judging from another post about membership criteria) just how many of their customers are going to "trust" depositing checks by sending a picture.
Agreed! I'm using a version that is five years old on my mac. Intuit has always treated Mac customers as the poor-red-headed step child.
+2 new 3GS phones in our house.
Not the case here. Two first gen phones here that are showing no service while the new 3GS's are waiting for activation.
Looks like the two phones coming to my house are on the same flight as yours. Thanks for the flight data, I'll know when to look for an updated scan.
In tracking the package this am, it now says delivery on 6/18. It's going to make it hard to stay home and wait for it if the date keeps changing. I'll see what, if any scans show up today.
Killjoy
+1 here, except it's Phoenix, not LA. I'm hoping for the 17th but am trying to temper my anticipation since I've been promised only the 19th. They may have sent the pre orders out early to try and stagger out the activations. <-- Wishful thinking.