or Connect

Posts by tomkarl

Congrats on getting one, I'm happy for you. Glad to hear it works well.I am, however, bummed at Apple. I ordered one directly from Apple on the day it was announced and even though they are shipping earlier than promised, I have to wait longer than someone who can just go buy one.EDIT: Got shipment notification. Should be here Tuesday.
People who have older PC's and want Vista will have to get a new computer in order to be able to use all the "new" features.
I'm by no means a network engineer, but other than moving files around within your home network, why would one need gigibit? In my case, I have DSL. The speed of the dsl is no where near gigabit, so what would 1000/base T ports gain me? If nothing can enter or leave the network any faster than the speed of my dsl I don't see this as an issue. I'm hoping that since the documents are going up on their website and that earlier rumor of the new base's shipping this month, that...
Wow, tell us what you really think of Cingular.
People who are on alcohol kill and hurt many, many more other people than those who are on other drugs (Mary) that just don't happen to be legal.
Pardon me?
ummm, here's an idea: just don't read the posts
Have had my Black MacBook since Thanksgiving. Works like a champ. No issues, other than the somewhat loud but otherwise working fine superdrive. One picky small issue: The front row remote should come in black to match the computer.
It concerns me that this research company can access credit card purchase data. How is that possible if they aren't related to Apple?