or Connect

Posts by tomkarl

No one in the wireless industry has every shoved terms down my throat when I entered into a contract with them.If I don't like their terms, I am free to not do business with them.
No cover on my 1st gen iPhone and the glass is still in great condition two years later. I also just wipe it on the nearest soft cloth to remove fingerprints. It's glass, I've never understood peoples need to cover it with plastic/vinyl.
Except for the much faster processor, double the RAM and the camera/compass hardware.
How is it "long term gain" when, if they offer undue discounts on this round of upgrades, the complainers here will demand it again when the next phone comes out?There is nothing new that a cell phone company wants you to wait out your contract before subsidizing a new piece of hardware.The 3G owners who are under contract need to either suck it up and pay the price for new hardware or just wait until they are eligible again. It's that simple and I have no sympathy for them.
I'm sorry, but I cannot muster any sympathy for you. A little bit of internet research and you would have found many, many sites with speculation about the new models. I also don't have much sympathy for those who bought a 3G and now expect an upgrade price earlier than their contracts said they are entitled to.
Oh, the horror of it all. Members posting their opinions on a user forum. What's next? Nice language, btw.
I think maybe you should research what a restricted option is before posting comments about all the errors. Just my two cents.
Count me as another "lucky one." No dropped calls, quite happy with the service in Phoenix.
What is this "pay phone" you speak of?