or Connect

Posts by tomkarl

I'm sure your employer would love for you to have the ability to read your personal e-mail on company time. Just ask them to relax the browser rules. I'm sure they'll be happy to do it.Aside from the snarky comment above, I have to say that it is working pretty well for me. Never lost access through the conversion. When push to the desktop comes, I'll consider it a success. I must be one of the 99%. I consider the 90 day extension quite a good customer service move from...
If you should be using your work pc to check Mobile Me mail as part of your job, your employer should upgrade IE or allow you to download Safari.
huge second!
so don't read the site. Easy solution.
Well, who knew? Thanks. Interesting stuff. I thought Apple just named it that so that the average joe wouldn't have to wrap their mind around how it actually works - but could easily imagine the magical cloud handling the sync.
AT&T is already sharing all of your call data and emails with the federal government. Back to the OP, I have much less concern about Apple knowing my location. Another question I have would be if the people in the middle of a two year contract can get the $299 price by extending their current contract or if they aren't "a qualifying customer."
I currently consider the sync features of .mac one of the best reasons to pay $100 a year. I'll love the push features to my phone. Very glad that I can continue to use my mac.com e-mail address. so-and-so@me.com sounds silly. the "Cloud" ?!?
Agree completely on all points. I GLADLY pay a bit of a premium to have the Apple experience. Hardware and Software both.
I'm running an Extreme Base station in b/g so that our phones can access the network. I've been considering adding the Time Capsule so that I could have an N wireless network for my MacBook and aTV. Problem is, I have absolutely no problems or speed issues running the wireless in b/g so I can't justify the investment.
Can you tell me what you are quoting here? Are these statements in the Constitution?