or Connect

Posts by tomkarl

Can you tell me what you are quoting here? Are these statements in the Constitution?
Wow, I didn't know that the government was in the business of encouraging procreation. I must have missed that part of the Constitution. Maybe it's in the Bill of Rights.
He is the only one who understands that constitutional rights shouldn't be withhled based upon one's sexual orientation. As one of the "gays" the OP is wondering about, all issues matter to me in considering candidates. Ending the war, restoring our eroding civil liberties and the economy are at the top of my list. I'm not hopeful for any inclusion into "marriage" any time soon - even if we manage to get a Democrat into the White House. For about a grand in legal fees, my...
That's MR. Jackass Nerd to you!
I understand that. However, shouldn't the mods just delete it?
Wow! This isn't your personal kingdom, either. Let the person post a joke if they care to.
I must not have had it enabled prior to the ugrade. Since I've turned off "show traffic,"I am absolutely certain that my battery usage is now back to what it was.
I saw something on the Apple user discussion boards about turning on "show traffic" in google maps creating increased battery usage. I had turned it on when I was checking the new application. I turned it off last night and so far it seems as if that solved the problem. I'll know for sure at the end of the day.
Anyone experiencing unusual battery usage after 1.1.3? Not sure if I didn't seat the phone fully in the charger last night or if the update changed something. I normally go all day listening to music, a few phone calls and a few e-mails. Today I'm two hours shy of completing my workday. TIA.