or Connect

Posts by tomkarl

I currently consider the sync features of .mac one of the best reasons to pay $100 a year. I'll love the push features to my phone. Very glad that I can continue to use my mac.com e-mail address. so-and-so@me.com sounds silly. the "Cloud" ?!?
Agree completely on all points. I GLADLY pay a bit of a premium to have the Apple experience. Hardware and Software both.
I'm running an Extreme Base station in b/g so that our phones can access the network. I've been considering adding the Time Capsule so that I could have an N wireless network for my MacBook and aTV. Problem is, I have absolutely no problems or speed issues running the wireless in b/g so I can't justify the investment.
Can you tell me what you are quoting here? Are these statements in the Constitution?
Wow, I didn't know that the government was in the business of encouraging procreation. I must have missed that part of the Constitution. Maybe it's in the Bill of Rights.
He is the only one who understands that constitutional rights shouldn't be withhled based upon one's sexual orientation. As one of the "gays" the OP is wondering about, all issues matter to me in considering candidates. Ending the war, restoring our eroding civil liberties and the economy are at the top of my list. I'm not hopeful for any inclusion into "marriage" any time soon - even if we manage to get a Democrat into the White House. For about a grand in legal fees, my...
That's MR. Jackass Nerd to you!
I understand that. However, shouldn't the mods just delete it?
Wow! This isn't your personal kingdom, either. Let the person post a joke if they care to.