or Connect

Posts by Ochyming

There is no fun in that.… But, gathering with like minded folks is not a bad thing. What is bad in having fun?
Blimey! If they could bottle it, some chemical company would make a killing. If you read Paul Jenkins, you will get it.
 Indeed!Perhaps it is the market share mindset at work.May help sell ads.Well, i see the same lack of seriousness regarding politics, why not tech.
News like this makes me even more paranoid about the seriousness of the mainstrean news organizations, with these particular examples: The HuffingtonPost, The Guardian and the BBC. Those three ignore any information that points against their talking points - Apple Is Dead Already.
Just in time. I was expecting %u2026
If it is within 300 €, i’ll have a cell phone in almost 10 years.
    Wise words.   It is strange how those who call Apple - a design-whore mostly, meaning it is all about design (  keep in mind, those people DO not know what design means. They often think it is scribbling, ence the rounded-corner patent tirade  ), are the same crying desolation when Apple keeps its consistency design-wise.
    I know nothing, i know. I just think there is something fishy about this smart watch thing.   You see the next iPhone everywhere, but the iWatch is nowhere.
    I do not have a phone. My iPod fits in my pocket quite well. If there is anything, it will not be a watch, in my ignorant opinion. You may have to wear it, tho.
Oh, Please! STOP this nonsense.  I doubt people will care for this thing.