or Connect

Posts by Ochyming

Looks like people at Apple do not care about your issues. Why are you bothering, just switch to android or Windows, or are you SM?   Now, can you add anything about the said patent?
    Funny! Not the last paragraph, tho. … They just Think Different.   Again, i am sure, The Guardian, The BBC and The HuffingtonPost will ignore this.
    Patents are NOT dead ends. Each patent is just a way among zillions of doing A thing.  It is the ’’market’’ that decides which is The Best, which is The Cheapest.   There are always plenty of ways of doing anything. The patent system was the basis of the Industrial revolution, without it no one would have invested on ideas, and those with big money would have always won.   To patent an idea is one thing, buying patents to blackmail people is another thing.
 Why Italy?Berlusconi was kicked down.
 You are mean.
 Why would they?Those who elect them care even less. I blame journalists, who prefer to be cowards.
 No.You know nothing about communist.Communism has no trade/economic system, communism should be compared with religious/Feudal systems, where the party is the feudal master.Couldn't this be the working of lobbying?
So, you still think that Obama's men are not in the Amazon's pocket? Amazon needs not to pay them, just convince them that their strategy is the best for the middle class. Nowadays German firms go for high quality, in the USA cheap is cherrished.
Shelved?!
I am still with the old one. … And yes! The iWork suite apps. are slow.