or Connect

Posts by Ochyming

Indeed!
  AH! AH!
Ship them to poor countries, like mine, Guinea-Bissau in West Africa. It will give them Good Publicity. The Guardian ( the new Samsung Rumor site ) and The BBC will use it to bash Apple.
      So, you do  not get it? How many years do any idea gestates until it is served to the public?   Being cracked ( abstractly ) is one thing. Now, bringing it to reality, it takes time and additional effort.
    Basic economy: Anyone’s earning is another person spend. A society whose populace earn low salary cannot sustain itself much longer.
  That is the point. Money not invested! = workers do not benefit. The same workers who should have enough money to spend.   It is like the production of the iPhone in China, China does not make much from it, beside the jobs it really needs to avoid revolts.   In the USA wages remain stagnant, why would corporations invest much? Workers are drown in debt, and have less money to spend. So Corporations sit on the money.
I guess this will not appear at Huffington Post, BBC or Guardian.           Ignorant rant. It was a government bill that build the USA middle class. The The GI Bill, paid by tax payers.   Ireland and Netherlands do have HUGE private debt and running wild deficit, along with a safe heaven for corporations.   How many jobs did the big Pharmaceutic and tech companies created in Ireland?
What is weird, Apple is the embodiment of what should be free/fair trade. How? Apple has an infinite number of competitors ( i have been writing about this here, for years ), unlike Microsoft and Google. Microsoft and Google are in bed with those infinitre Apple`s competitors. Even so, Apple`s biz strategy is look at as doomed to fail, an aberation of sort. It should be look at as something to be prized. Because it empowers creativity. Microsoft and Google strategy is...
    I doubt you voted Obama. And since when his 2008 opponent voiced opposition to said surveillance?
    In a country where political dogmas are more important than facts? It is hard to achieve that balance.