or Connect

Posts by Ochyming

Is there any agency in the world MOST important than NASA ( if you compare its contribution to science and the everyday life ) ? Complaining about the money NASA receives and making a blind eye to the USA huge military in a world where military force NO longer makes any serious punch is almost a crime.   People forget that most discoveries are accidental, and without an agency like NASA where would you find reasons for swimming into the unknown?
  Yeah, i miss that. Here in Portugal the government gives everything to Microsoft, you even need a Windows OS to declare your taxes.
  Now that is awesome! How can USA be the most powerful country on earth still?
  I counted more than 5. But hey watch any Astronomy related documentary you will find those NASA youngsters engineers and scientists DO use Mac.
    Please, you know that IS not true. Some pro people are very happy with these .apps. 
Those are ˝personal˝ computers not NASA ones certainly, a government agency buying Macs, NO WAY!
    To bother to register in a site like that makes you WHAT? - - A Doctor ?   I wrote about phony IT technicians who receive commissions in order to sell certain machines on this site, and was warned of possible BAN, now people insult me Because i like the way Apple do biz and that is OK.
When Chinese car companies copy European cars and stick their logo in it, everyone in the West cries CopyCat. When Samsung copy Apple and stick its logo in it, everyone in the West who despise/cannot afford Apple´s products cries NO Copycat.
    Indeed. A thing Apple always said is against their view of the future - a physical keyboard for the iPad. I never understand WHY people who buy Apple product are called fanBoys ( if what they buy is almost always better comparatively with what the concurrence sell, or perhaps those who buys from Apple always make a conscience effort contrary to those who choose to buy from others.  ) ?
  Apple obviously tried that before, anyOne with a brain would have though that. Apple just did not implement it. As this patent proves. Discussion on this is just futile.