or Connect

Posts by Ochyming

Well, her/she meant this - https://vimeo.com/88907392 - Apple’s Former Marketing Chief - Allison Johnson​And you’ll know why most people do not get Mr. Jobs. Any word’s meaning is not always constant.
  Perhaps there is a correlation.Perhaps some people do care/perceive what Apple tries to do.
Feeeding a troll. Bad move.   But i do understand Mr Cook. To many bad myth regarding Apple out there, because Jobs used to ignore stupid (shortSighted) people.
 naughty thought.
Everyone is hard at work to make me lose weight. Thank you, buggers.
  That is indeed. Free means - it should have no string attached.
  And The BBC, The Guardian online to ignore it.
Why people still give these people any credit? Because they are rich? And the BBC is off, very off on this. I wonder if it is a vendetta or just pure stupidity.
  I heard the same argument on the Radio, a few minutes ago, here in Portugal.I did not hear a Samsung ad, tho.
Mine as well, and i bought it because i fall in love. And i have never heard of Apple before. I still have it, it runs Maya 6 flawlessly, which my then PC could´n do. I will take it out of the box this week end, and use Maya again.   The most beautiful computer ever!     I am working, i did the survey on a Windows PC. Surely many people did the same.