or Connect

Posts by Ochyming

Indeed!It is all very intrusively freaky, the future of advertising.But it could have some medical usefulness.
The emerging middle class world wide would like things to differentiate themselves from the populace. Apple offers an almost singular perspective/experience on its fields of expertise. So why would not those friendly experiencers enjoy the moment? What electronics provides in abundance is information, people consume information voraciously. Seems obvious.
The same media which always played down anything Apple dared to release? Please.
  wise, wise words.It is necessity that drives innovation.
??? … Analysts are almost unanimous in their belief that the iPhone 6 will come with a larger screen, …??? Analysts are afraid of accepting their ignorance. Which is very very very Bad. Go ahead anal ysts - say it : --- We were wrong. And NO, not like a broken watch.
  I am sure the USA is a lovely Democracy, is that WHAT you meant?As long you are not in Gitmo., or … forgot the thousands killed in the Philippines, Mexico, Iraq, Vietnam, Drone collateral, Chilean dictatorial regime victims, …Should i continue? Yes, Turkey leaders did perpetrate barbarian acts in the past, so did the Japanese, the USA, Europeans, etc… Santa ignorance.
It is strange … While some European and Asians countries gear themselves with the best there are out there, the USA government is searching for the cheapest available, and even Flouts Its Own Advice in Procuring Overseas Clothing ( from The NYTimes ).
I want this one. Can you buy me one? Anyone?   Funny, I gave only 500$ less for my current iMac, but right now i cannot afford it.
While Mr. Balmer was wondering - How Can I MaKe Money? What will happen if SamScum ( yeah!!! ) stops using the android kernel ( i doubt it )?
Impressive.   But Apple success in Japan is not so a surprise.   Apple marries perfectly the Northern European and Japanese aesthetics.