or Connect

Posts by Ochyming

You Lie!Bin Laden was a byproduct of the West imperialism, wasn’t he?
  Yeah, Tim Cook thinks differently, clearly Mandela is his hero.
 That is nonsense!Do you know of Steve Biko and many other peacefull activists , he was murdered, Mandela had no way out.The fight against colonialism started peacefully, it was the bloody inhumanity of the colonial forces that forced the armed rebellion. People talk about what they do not know.Mandela was not killed because of his notoriety. And it was the CIA that handled him to the Apartheid murderers.  … And Please, Tell me of a hero who is not human?
Apple = Class act.
   Really?
  Appropriate to whom? Both want to sell you things, right?So Google wins.Google = GoogleSiri = A long way, for the majority to single out Apple.
  Since when is this about Obama?Isn’t the article about iPhone’s security, or the iPhone’s perceived security or lack to it?
  Please use yr brain!That is STUPID!
 Yes.iPhone users are people with better bank account, and they surpass ( in ’’buying’’ power ) the amount of people with Android phones, both with so called smart phones and the not smart ones? Impressive!And it also shows how the USA economy is f**ed up.
That is freaking impressive. But is it true? I mean most of Android phones are not ’’clever’ phones, i doubt people buy more ’’clever’’ phones than the plain ones.