or Connect

Posts by Ochyming

So, a Google boss said a moronic thing and you fall for it?Do not forget, you need at least one of your hands to put that thing on your face. Does that action makes you a moron?AH!
 No need to be frustrated.There are HUGE possibilities out there.Unless you have someting against Android.
 Google earns money from publicity.Publcity stunts is on Google´s blood, i am sure Google knows as much as Apple thjat it does not worth it physicaly as a product.I wonder if The BBC, The Guardian or The HuffingtonPost will post this.
  Indeed!And i suspect it is just a hoax.
  There is no fun in that.… But, gathering with like minded folks is not a bad thing. What is bad in having fun?
Blimey! If they could bottle it, some chemical company would make a killing. If you read Paul Jenkins, you will get it.
 Indeed!Perhaps it is the market share mindset at work.May help sell ads.Well, i see the same lack of seriousness regarding politics, why not tech.
News like this makes me even more paranoid about the seriousness of the mainstrean news organizations, with these particular examples: The HuffingtonPost, The Guardian and the BBC. Those three ignore any information that points against their talking points - Apple Is Dead Already.
Just in time. I was expecting %u2026
If it is within 300 €, i’ll have a cell phone in almost 10 years.