or Connect

Posts by quinney

Legere: This is an amazing supercomputer in your hand. What the f– are you putting it in your pants and sitting on it for? Seriously.
Hey wow man, what time is it?
I think he just misspelled "fornicator".
His loyalty is related, to some extent, to the fact that he still owns tens of billions of dollars worth of MSFT stock.
What he calls thoughts, most people call wishes.
I wonder too. Maybe the companies you list should try a business model which depends upon selling devices rather than accumulating data about individuals and see if they do any better.
You sound like a paranoid schizophrenic.No. What I am saying is the iPhone launch was completely overshadowed in the stock market by the Alibaba IPO today. No doubt many people trimmed their AAPL (and other) positions to raise funds to buy some BABA. If one just tries to analyze the movement of AAPL with blinkers on, one might see imaginary monsters.I was not and would not try to explain short term fluctuations of less than one percent in the price of a widely traded...
The iPhone launch was completely overshadowed in the stock market by the Alibaba IPO today. No doubt many people trimmed their AAPL (and other) positions to raise funds to buy some BABA. If one just tries to analyze the movement of AAPL with blinkers on, one might see imaginary monsters.
I think the competition feels more like Jeff Chandler, getting kicked and kneed repeatedly in the nuts.
Don't worry. Greenland's ice is melting away rapidly.