or Connect

Posts by quinney

Teflon for which they did not pay a licensing fee.
If there really is a deal in the works, I hope the delay is for renegotiating the price due to the music moguls running off at the mouth. A couple hundred million should be about right for violating non-disclosure agreements. If they are going to work at Apple, they have to be less about grabbing the spotlight and more about advancing the team.
I heard it was due to supply constraints.
This would have been good advice to follow when you were arguing with drblank about the relative levels of achievement of mastering a musical instrument and programming a rap song into recording software.
I was surprised to learn that she has a shiznick to go with her enormous butt.
Maybe Beats is trying to dupe Samsung into paying $3.7 Billion. Samsung is more desperate to look cool than Apple.
Iovine is a master of self-promotion. The fact that multiple media companies are reporting this story probably means he leaked it to multiple reporters. There is also the familiar echo chamber aspect of rumors that must be considered. It may or may not turn out to be true, but seeing it reported in multiple places does not add weight to the likelihood.
If they do hire him, I hope they can get him to quit leaking self-promoting information.
She got tired of having to say “Apple buys smaller technology companies from time to time, and we generally do not discuss our purpose or plans.”
He knows he wasn't going to be the next CFO at Apple. He probably wants to go somewhere his career can advance more and sooner.