or Connect

Posts by quinney

Don't be deceived. You are just a brain in a jar being injected with bursts of energy (thoughts about external beings) by a supernatural entity. All you can be sure of is that you think, therefore you are.
'droid enthusiasts despair
Not until the FCC makes a big show of how they agonized over the approval.
Not to be a downer, but this could just mean parts for assembly destined for Japan have been diverted to assembly for US and the other countries.
Thanks to SockRolid and addicted44 for spot on posting about Google's business model for Android. You guys free me up to concentrate on making wise cracks.If this turns out to be the case, will Google receive enough ad revenue (considering the viewing demographic) to justify continuing to develop Android? and Eric Schmidt is the baby daddy.
If that was their concern, it would have been more honest to state it that way, rather than citing Jobs' less than perfect attendance.
That's a smart move, taking preorders. They don't want to frustrate all their buyers with long lines and product shortages.
Let BP take a dump on your doorstep and you might change your tune.
DT gets 8% of the company and a seat on the board of directors.
Speaking of IP theft and Wall Street, I see where that computer programmer from Goldman Sachs was sentenced to eight years in prison for his theft of code for automated trading algorithms. I have to wonder if that is making the iPhone thieves nervous at all.