or Connect

Posts by xyz001

lol, got it now...i should have replied to the original "google sucks" poster instead True what you say, I also never got why google sucks. I fucking love everything google does.
Actually, Sir you suck The correct search term would be "Google sucks" (with the quotation marks) which gives you only 137,000 results, and to be honest google doesn't suck so bad.What would you do without gmail, google earth/maps or the google search page? They basically make the pc-world bearable.
I am not sure if this has been tried before. Now this site has been active for a full decade its interesting to look back at the technological evolution of the last 10 years. How little or how much people here have actually predicted would happen. We dicsussed 10 GHZ powermac G6's and G7s back in 2000, but instead we have iPhones and iPads. Almost no one saw things like the Ghz barrier or the transition to Intel coming. Google, Wikipedia, youtube, facebook and twitter...
Good question.Who makes their tv commercials, print adds, graphic design, webpage?
whats the problem with flash? It might not be perfect, but it's everywhere on the web and i don't see anyone paying royalties to use it?...why not just support it already? It would just make the iphone/ipad a better device...
Slate is a type of rock or a flat piece of this rock used for roofing and stuff. 1.\ta fine-grained rock formed by the metamorphosis of clay, shale, etc., that tends to split along parallel cleavage planes, usually at an angle to the planes of stratification. 2.\ta thin piece or plate of this rock or a similar material, used esp. for roofing or as a writing surface. 3.\ta dull, dark bluish gray. 4.\ta list of candidates, officers, etc., to be considered for nomination,...
Word to this. Its the bigger picture that counts. Of course we all know Mac os x, the desktop version, is going to be in professional set-ups for more years. But honestly i could see an iphone type of os on my professional machine too. And i think we are heading there.
I agree yo, Mactripper's analysis is totally valid, and i find it quite plausible that apple is moving away from a desk-top operating system as we know it. What's interesting about the iPhone is that suddenly when you look at your old desktop system it feels outdated and complicated for the daily use. The iphone os looks and feels like you would think a computer would look if you were to predict 40 years ago what the future would look like. Maybe you just dont need...
im with JeffDM on this one...Being skeptic but polite, then personally attacked like cracy, and then HE ends up apologizing respect for keeping the good atmosphere