or Connect

Posts by DaveGee

And a senate subcommittee just issued a finding that Apple hasn't paid the taxes on the current value of its branding either.
LOL ... A few weeks ago I purchased 2 seagate 3TB 7200 rpm 6/Gbs SATA III drives for 189 which included 2 day shipping.... You should shop around some... Internal drive deals are popping up everywhere.As far as 6TB external drives in a thunderbolt enclosure for $480 ... Well I'll leave justifying the extreme tax thunderbolt is costing up to the potential buyer but it would be a cold day in hell before I shelled out that much of a premium, I could have purchased 4 of the...
Well you don't say eh? I was certain I could fit three gallons of water that two gallon jug!
First ever foray??The author of this article needs to do some research I'd say.
So... I'm having a hard time understanding how a song can be a positive match and at the same time NOT be in the service...
Code:Coupons?? Saving ten cents?? You might want to do a little research as to what Apple's Passbook offers.It's not for coupon clippers nor is it for people seeking 'bargains or hot deals' its very much the very beginning of an e-wallet ... Starting off with organizing your travel boarding passes, movie and sporting event tickets and 'cash cards' for places like Starbucks where people often pay from 'refillable credit cards' .This will likely expand greatly over the next...
CEC is the technology your speaking of... Control over HDMI a standard intended to bring all control under one umbrella. Unfortunately like all things CE related something went horribly wrong from the drawing board to the implementation and CEC is only SLIGHTLY less screwed up than the abortion know as IR.Every vendor claims its own permutation and only uses it to upsell all the various CE components by way of 'elegant control' but ONLY if you buy everything from the same...
Apple doing a remote control for OTHER companies gear? Yea, what part of that just screams out ... "BS!" I mean really, this coming out from the same company that refuses to add a blu-ray drive to it's ATV? Apple isn't going to take all of their design genius and expend it on trying to make other hardware operate better. Just look at scads of different devices that all offer their own jumble of assorted commands that may or may not be accessible via IR. Lets start with...
I'm glad my comment wasn't lost on everyone!
jingoistic nonsense? not from me... Tisk tisk, I thought the 'pound for pound' would be more than enough to telegraph what was hinting that we are still #1 at...BELT SIZE!