or Connect

Posts by DaveGee

2 billion ... Sure ... But pound-for-pound we're (the US) still #1 ... /ducks
NFC?!?! Hmmm I guess it has it's place if Amazon goes dark... lol /kidding ... Yea NFC fast food and NFC gas are usefull... Hmm, NFC vending machines now THAT would actually be a real useful thing ... I usually find myself in front of one when I got a few twenty dollar bills and one grunge-crumpled single when the soda cost 1.75 ..
24 iPhones per second for 24 straight hours... Not too shabby... @ apx 700 ( sell price plus subsidy) works out to 1.4B in revenue in a single day just in iPhone 5 preorders... Oh and tack on at least 60m for dock adapters. Congrats Apple!
Yep!My thoughts exactly...
You make it sound like asia pacific was somehow left out but the fact is this is a new program for everyone (except for the us where it was initially tested). So in fact AP is actually in the very first group included in the program.
I'm still a little confused how the iPod touch fits into the price matrix... IPod touch 4.4" retina screen 8GB, wifi - $199 IPad 7.85" retina(?) screen 16GB wifi - $299(?) $249(?) iPad 2 10" non retina 16GB ... 399 IPad 3 10" retina 16GB $499 I guess it works ... I can't see them going below $249 otherwise it screws with the touch too much... even tho the market for a 4" device and a 7" device are quite different it's kinda hard seeing you can get 2x the screen size...
The one time they really needed to steal a clever design ... and they don't...
Yea... What 'he said' the reveal will be so underwhelming now that this got leaked!! I'm not even sure if I'll tune in for it...Okay now for something I really mean, does the printing on the cable look like 'monoprice' it's fuzzy for sure but I've notice monoprice is going full on with branding just about everything they sell ...much to the chagrin of installers who don't want their customers in on their cheap source for all things cables and ... lots more now...Link to...
I don't think you get it... Investing corporate monies into another company is often done to either ensure preferable supply/access to components .. Or .. To aid the company/supplier with a pseudo-loan to help them over some hard financial times.The problem is since the time you looked into making such an investment and now you learn the financial difficulties are MUCH greater than you were led to believe so much so that you have to wonder if your not throwing good money...
Kodak must have done something really evil in a previous life to roll this kinda luck.