or Connect

Posts by DaveGee

Oh I have no doubt it will and I have no ill will to the guy at all... but one of the posters above was applauding the idea that Apple was being more 'laid back' and open... and my comment was simply that wasn't actually the case. Apple actively discourages its employees from interacting in the online world while at the same time making it obvious they ARE and Apple employee. Sure employees can twitter and blog but just don't let Apple management catch you continually...
While it looks for a jack to recharge itself.... Also I couldn't not leave you with this quote from a ZD net reporter who is a proponent of Android and flash under the latest and greatest update to Froyo. The statement speaks for itself...So heres a guy who now HAS the glory that IS flash at his disposal where he and I quote: "just avoid sites with Flash on my mobile phone"
Classic indeed, to think those IDIOTS were 'nervous' about Apples plans to sell their content. Well now they dragged their silly asses for too long and Google is just gonna give ALL their CRAP away and then lock them up in a mega court battle that will last years and cost millions of dollars.. Hmmm I'm willing to bet Apple's not looking nearly as scary as they were before huh? Maybe the broadcasters shoulda talked to Viacomm first eh?
Yea ... lets not been too quick with the kudos.Apple doesn't EVER like its employees making a name for themselves in any marked way (other than Steve). They are not banned from blogging but they are usually prompted to keep Apples name and business OFF the blog. This will likely not bode well for the guy I'm afraid.Think about it... name someone who has INTENTIONALLY made a personality for him or herself while STILL in the employee of Apple. Leaving prototype phones on...
This Just In: "Chemo still sucks!" Especially on hot muggy summer days, having said that, I'm still keepin up the good fight.
Somehow this makes so much sense and pretty much says all that needs to be said about the App Store and how it determines what does & doesn't get approved....
Certainly and the link was highly unnecessary I'm pretty well aware of the TV saturation in the US... ... but you had to follow the thread, the discussion was prompted by this post...And my only comment was why on earth would someone need a TV when all they were using was the FIOS internet service...
[QUOTE=DJRumpy;1698316]My take on it is this...Android is the 'UNAPPLE" choice that the "elitist geek crowd" have all latched onto if for no other reason than 'its not crap and its not Apple'. My question is this. Now that Google is starting to show its nasty underbelly and rewriting what it means to "Don't be evil" I wonder how many of the died in the wool hacker set are coming to terms with the fact that the OS they are promoting is backed by a company that is quickly...
And as to the rest of your comment... why on earth would someone need a TV if they were paying for FIOS INTERNET SERVICE?!!!? I'm quite sure there are MANY FIOS subscribers (not FIOS TV) who don't have TV sets your comment simply makes no sense. Oh and before any CABLEVISION subscribers get too excited... It seems that even tho we are paying FULL FREIGHT for our HBO subscriptions we are not able to gain access to HBO GO at this time... Not that any of this should come as...
HUH?? FIOS happens to have one of the fastest broadband services in the country...