or Connect

Posts by DaveGee

Will we be offered.... - the 1080p versions of content we already purchased in the 720p format? - the ability to upgrade at a reasonable cost to the 1080p versions? If neither is offered I'd be ... Not shocked ... But disappointed.
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3176They did. Edit: Tho after full investigation there's still more than a few things not on that list...
Hmmm... Am I the only one who's scratching their head?
Clearly no one told the brass that 'it's just a big iPhone'
Kinda like Apple rolling out a product with the name iPhone when we all knew they didn't own the TM to that one either.
What makes this special is the win-win for all parties concerned ... Cept for the box makers. IOS is secret sauce and the cable providers have almost universally flocked to it. I have Cablevision at the moment and they have an incredable app for watching just about anything and everything I have access to. I run the app on my iPad on my wires iPad and it even runs on our iPhones and iPod touches. That's a ton of places where we can continue to see the content we're...
It would be easier to ask... Who **wasn't** rumored to buy AAPL back in those day...
Yep... My thoughts exactly... However I do admit that at first blush it was the dregs of OWS that came to mind almost immediately.... Now what I'd like to know is who did the editors at time have in THEIR minds when they made the choice they did.... As for Steve... rest in piece my brother in arms... His presence will surely be missed but somehow I don't think it would have bothered him if he didn't make the cut. Like everything these prick waving contests are just that....
You don't get it... This happens all the time.Patent Award #1 was based on ... usually prior art ////Patent Award #2 was based on #1 however is an 'invention' due to it's uniqueness.Patent Award #3,4,5,6,7 etc etc etc are all based on 1,2,3,4,5,6 etc etc etcThis is why you read about patent lawsuits and say.... "how could they have a patent when WE know _____ was done YEARS before in _____". These kind of patents are ways companies try and protect themselves from one...
Just what Angry Birds needs... A bigger spotlight...