or Connect

Posts by DaveGee

While I think you could since the ATV has audio out ... You'd need to activate the unit which does require a display.. Other options include.Airport Express does a great job with audio and is regularly found on the apple refurb store and it's one product I never mind getting a refurb for a few bucks less... OR shop amazon and click on the price where it will list all the new refurb AND used offerings sometimes you get one at a really good price.Also... If you have an iPod...
You do know what CES is right? More to the point WHO it's designed for. Hint, CES is not an expo that is open to the public... It's entire reason for being is to allow manufacturers to showcase what they -should- be releasing over the next 12 months. It's for manufacturers to connect with resellers as well as parts suppliers and to a slightly lesser degree the CE media / press to better cover these new items in their publications, blogs, broadcasts etc.Almost nothing...
Perhaps 'construction' would have been a better fit?
Kinda sorta... But as an added bonus you are 99.999% more likely to get a virus or malware or some other communicable abnormality... YES I'm joking...
You can't loose when you use the My Cousin Vinny Defense... ..."Maybe you're ready for a thicker set. "
Hmmm would it be to obvious to say Apple Engineers / Testers are 'holding it wrong'.
And remember, it's not the fall that kills you... It's that bone liquefying stop that follows.
Is it too early to call 2011 the start of the patent bubble? I'd laugh so much harder if 2012 brings in sweeping changes to the patent system that voids and or severely impacts them.
Okay... however I'm fairly confidant that these 'benevolent' organizations aren't paying the hardworking inventors a great sum for the patents they create. They like everyone is out to pay as little as possible for the greatest possible return.In other words, the trolls aren't any better than the anti-competitive technology firms who wield patents like a sword. I believe it's safe to say the LION-SHARE of tech-centric inventions are built almost entirly on the foundation...
All of the above and a boatload more...Any established technology company could crush and devour some pesky start-up inventor (patent or not) and in the end the lowly inventor would be lucky to get bought-out for a pittance. Fact is, all the inventor would likely get for his or her time and hard work would be a big fat legal bill and be forced into bankruptcy.Some may drag out the name Robert Kearns and his victory over the auto industry (Ford, Chrysler,etc) on his...