or Connect

Posts by DaveGee

Slightly thicker?!?! Really? So in other words... a 220 pound man is only _slightly_ heaver than one weighing 175 pounds? Hey it works for me... I can loose that silly idea of moving to lite beer!
Hers's the real rub... While I have no doubt that over time Android will overtake Apple in the tablet space just as they have in the cell phone space. However, Apples products will FOREVER have the widest variety of cases and accessories... Why? Volume! Sure the 'generic Android device' will have greater marketshare it will FOREVER be fragmented between MANY vendors with a HUGE number of random devices... While Apple will have the iPhone and iPad. Since it entered this...
So I can't stream the 1080p content already on my Mac? Oh and before anyone calls me a pirate... I buy my content!
Well explain the Apole TV 2 and it's lack of 1080p....
Having a hard time rolling out a 10" tablet that's priced at or below Apples (now 1 year old) iPad... Oh and NO it doesn't count if you're forced into a carrier deal.
And this conflicts with what I said how? Are you actually trying to say that Steve DOEN'T hold grudges?!!?
You don't know Steve very well do you??? Look up 'can hold a grudge' in the dictionary and next to it will be his picture.
I'm afraid you're wrong on this... I'm quite certain that there are a great number of people on this planet who are unsure and/or simply don't care one way or the other and refuse to get caught up in the whole thing.The confident belief or trust in the truth or trustworthiness of a person, concept or thing.Agnostic:- Someone who is doubtful or noncommittal about something of or pertaining to an agnostic or agnosticism.- A person who claims that they cannot have true...
This news is wonderful to read and if even 1/4 of the plans actually occur iPad sales in 2011 and beyond will be off the already inflated charts! As for an Android tablet? It'll be highly unlikely... Why? For the same exact reason you can't just go out and buy an "android phone case" like you can an iPhone 4 case sure android is everywhere but in every shape and size under the sun so unless the android phone you own is extremely popular you'll have a very limited selection...
Interesting that nobody is talking about the 24p video out bug that means this is useless for any home theater use... Useless? Yes, because while this wonderful new design does awesome transcoding, truly awesome ... It only works if you don't install a video card however if you don't install a proper video card you'll get these nasty hitches on your screen when you attempt to play a 24p movie. The numbers escape me ATM however what it comes down to is 24p video isn't...