or Connect

Posts by DaveGee

Great news! Discounting a weak heart, damaged lungs and unusable kidneys the patient is in perfect health!
Well all 'monitory value' cards are the same across all media types... Apple does (or has) offer 'XX Songs' type cards and I think they are accounted for differently...
Agreed... Not to mention that if the phone gets any thinner I'd be very nervous about it snapping apart like a chocolate candy bar.
While I'm not able to answer your questions one by one... This is my understanding of how torrents operate.... Is it like FTP? Nope... the torrent_contents aren't all packaged up in some unknown repository... the torrent is much more dynamic than that. The torrent is broken up into tiny pieces/packets and distributed de-centrally by all of the 'participants' of the torrent. Think of it this way... A file is broken up into 100 units. You are interested in obtaining...
Talking about dumb ideas... a hospital that will remain nameless has all of their computers displaying a screen saver after a short period of inactivity ... the text of the screen saver encourages everyone to 'THINK GREEN' and has some web address for information on how each employee can do their part. I just giggled... THINK GREEN?!?!!? how about PUT THE SCREEN INTO POWER SAVER MODE?!?! Thousands of computer screens all burning energy to promote the idea of thinking green.
I would imagine the cost to advertise to an entire group of people who are too cheap/poor to pay for a $1.99 app is really really ... REALLY cheap.
Get real.... It's no different then the Bose Tax or the Jaguar Tax or the B&O Tax or the Tiffany Tax or the Rolex Tax or any number of other brands that are known for their exclusive and/or high end reputation.You want spaghettios instead of pasta primavera then be my guest lots and lots of people in america anyway will likely be quite happy with the same 'can-o-spaghetti' and BTW ... I hear they also sell "cheese in a pressurized can" thats just delightful.
Well.. Since everyone and their brother who wants to 'check out' OS X on non-Apple hardware can all pretty much get it working I'm quite sure Apple can utilize any rackable server they like and install OS X on it... After all the EULA is only for the lusers not Steve himself..
And in other news the widow of Abraham Lincoln was also upset when her husband was murdered in cold blood... Sorry but I'm not seeing this as news...
Yep... also there have been many 'takeunders' over the years. Which refers to a smaller company acquiring a larger one. So in the world of buyouts size doesn't (always) matter.