or Connect

Posts by DaveGee

that woulda been the keynote where the cube came out... Damn I missed it! Dave
Well to be fair... Steve could announce a new designer box of Kleenex and they'd hype it up just as much... Steve is nothing if not the showman! Dave
Please read my posts... 3 Inputs.. (hdmi inputs) 1 - Cable box 2 - DVD 3 - Game console And switch boxes... Oh I give up already... Silly me the AppleTV is perfect JUST THE WAY IT IS! Steveie old boy, don't change a thing! Dave
You don't have a mother-inlaw, mother, wife operating your TV do you... Switch boxes and such have never had the WAF seal of usability... WAF being Wife approval factor Dave
Ding ding ding, Give that man a CE-GAR! D
Somehow I don't think Google would need any help with that...It's not the money (on its own) thats the problem... If google wanted to they could pretty much out bit just about anyone for the spectrum in just about any market they so choose... Its more about what makes business sense. Sure you can pay 1B dollars for a sheet of paper... Does it make sense and would the share holders agree... thats the big problem. (yea the analogy pretty silly but you get the idea).Source:...
Okay so what do I do with my 500+ dvd collection? unplug replug every time I wanna use ATV and no a switch box will not work I have a wife and inlaws etc that will always find a way to screw them up and not be able to watch anything till I get home to 'fix' things. D
I said this when AppleTV 1st came out.. many people dismissed it and said "WE HAVE PLENTY OF HDMI" - yea well in my universe most sets come with 3 1 for cable box 1 for dvd 1 for game system Leaves Apples device out in the cold! Dave
To All who replied... I and nobody in my area gets digital OTA signals... they simply do not make it to here... mountain maybe? I dunno but all I do know is without a 200' tower I simply will not get any signal (acording to CEDA antenna-website.. Dave
Sure this is legit... Steve left it behind at McDonald's when he chowed on two Big Macs with the extra large french fry! Dave P.S. Before people start correcting me... Yea I know Steve is a vegan, thats what makes this funny!